The heartbreaking scene shows Ali hugging his cat as he tries to figure out what happened to his house and chickens.
People living in the village of Ordular, Turkey, witnessed a truly sad scene.
The old man, with his beloved cat, watched helplessly as his house burned. While trying to light the stove, he accidentally caused a fire.
Firefighters arrived quickly and managed to save him, his wife, son and cat.
The old man was scared and hugged his even more scared cat. Unfortunately, almost all of his chickens died in the fire.
Everyone came together to help Ali Meşe and his family who were left without everything.
Actions were created on social networks to help this unfortunate family.
Watch the video: